Anyone have any great original BOY names that they would want to offer up for our use??? We are having the hardest time trying to come up with names. I don't understand. I finally asked my children to help.
Allysen's List
1. Rylen (cute)
2. Bailey (no)
3. Bennet (umm...no)
4. Rainray (what??)
5. Poolepa (and again...what??)
Okay thanks sis but I don't know that we will use any of these...LOL
Briggs' List.
1. Maks ( the womb nickname for our baby)
2. Michol ( my brother's name)
3. Brick ( way to close to his name)
So now you see what I have to work with, so PLEASE lend some help!!!
Magnolia Bakery Copycat Banana Pudding
1 day ago





7 comments:
Okay, here are some. Let me know if you like any. Coleman, Bowen (my fav), Tayen (still like it), Brandt, Garrik, Aiden, Cooper, Finley, Tayte, Hunter, Chace, Chaden, Sterling, Fischer, Keaton, Keegan, Landen, Slatter. That is quite a list, if I do say so myself!
Okay, one more. . . Brogan
I like Cache. I guess I'm not as good of a resource as Britney. Good luck coming up with a name.
So my husbands favorite boy name that he has been trying to convince me of for almost 5 years now is Rock, you know like Rocky Balboa. As you can tell I'm not sold on it, so if you use it then I'll have an excuse. We can't name our boys the same name right! =)
Here you go, if Jenna was a boy she would have been called Mace, or there is Dak different I know, but fun!
I know a little boy named Taven... here are some of the more unique names from my student teaching experiences: Jagger (really cute kid!), Kolo (short for Maikolo), Maile, Indiana (went by Indy). Then some that aren't as unique but aren't common: Sebastain, Toby, Reid, and Elliot.
Too bad you aren't having a girl... I had students named: Echo, Khyla, Lizbeth, and Eimy.
Good luck picking out the perfect name!
Post a Comment