Well it is that time again...You know when we load up all our stuff and our cows and head to the fair. This year Briggs and Allysen got to take their own calves to fair and show them. They had a blast. The loved telling all the "city folk" about them and they especially loved showing them. I love this time of year.
Here is Allysen with Rosalee.
Here is Allysen with Rosalee.


Here is Briggs with Tickle. He loves her and I think she is pretty in to him too!!!







3 comments:
Congratualtions! How exciting. We love the fair too. Your kids are adorable with their calves.
Wow, you guys cleaned up. you got so many awards that's awesome! It was nice to get to see you. I thought it was so cute when Allyson showed Hallie her calf. Hallie was soo into it. She loved watching the cows. Poor girl she should have been the one to get to grow up in Tillamook.
wow that is so awesome. I can't believe you totally swept the awards! way to go! Your kids are so cute with that cow!
Bridger prays everynight that he'll go on a mission, go on an airplane and go on a cow. lol That's some funny stuff, I know! (minus the mission part)
Post a Comment