So I thought I would give you a series of my belly growth. I knew it had getting big fast but it just shows in the pictures how fast. I love that I have been taking pictures since we found out we were having twins and knew that my belly would grow faster then previous pregnancies.
This picture is taken at 28 weeks 2 days.









4 comments:
I love seeing your pics. You are going to be SO ready to have those babies! Ouch! I hurt just looking at you! :)
You carry them very well!!
You look beautiful and huge:)!! I am sure you are more than ready to meet them!! Miss you!!
Hey, that is fun! Can't wait to see it at 40 weeks! I saw your family in Hillsboro over the weekend--too bad you weren't there. I hope your baby shower went well. We will come see you soon. By the way, I am back to blogging--mostly because of you!!
Post a Comment