Friday, August 29, 2008

County Fair....

And as you can see....they no one but the best teaching them. I love this Man!! I am so proud of what he has instilled in his children and how hard he works to achieve his goals. This year we took it all home, from Junior Champion clear up to Supreme Champion!! I was so impressed at the job our fitter Chris did and how hard Ben worked to get the cows look their BEST too. What an accomplishment this year!!
Allysen went from loving her baby "Elsie" to being scared to death and by the time she was ready to show, she was so brave that she showed her! We were so proud of her.



What a Proud Mommy moment this was. My little baby all grown up and off to conquer the world of showing cows. Just like his daddy!









3 comments:

Erin said...

I love the county fair! I have so many awesome memories with your family from the fair. I've missed your posting on your blog. Are you super busy?

LoriAnn Grigg said...

That is the best post ever! Your kids are darling! I sure miss the County fair. Guess what? My family is talking about comming back to Tillamook for a Family reunion next summer for the fair!! I sure hope it happens so I can see your kids in action showing those cows!

Amanda said...

Stealing a photo of Briggs for Joy school 'cow week'. Would you believe I can't find a post card of a Jersey?