Friday, September 19, 2008

Little Clippers here I come!!!

Allysen's first day of Preschool at Little Clippers!!
At first Allysen was really excited to go to school until she found out that we weren't going to stay. The tears started rolling and soon she was having a melt down. After going now for 2 weeks she is excited again with out the tears. She knows that we will come back for her and she has found out how exciting school really is.
After just these first 2 weeks Allysen came home from school on Wednesday and showed me how she could write a "B". I was so impressed that I continued to ask her what other letters she could write. She proceeded to write all of our names and more. I was so proud and completely shocked what a little Superstar!!!
Here is her masterpiece she made for her Papa's birthday that same day.


This one says...Happy Birthday Papa.
And this one says....Love Allysen!



4 comments:

LoriAnn Grigg said...

Hurray for Allysen! I can't believe she is old enough to go to pre-school!! I remember that my brother and I also went to that same pre-school!! If it is the one I'm thinking about. Is it in the bottom of a church of something like that?

The Boggs said...

I seriously can't believe she is going to pre-school! wow. It's so awesome that she is doing so good on her letters tough!

Erin said...

That is the sweetest thing ever!

Ashlea said...

That's so cute!

Also, I wanted to refer you to a post that Stacie made (http://littlethomasfamily.blogspot.com/2008/07/no-longer-private.html). The reason for that, is because you've got your blog "private" I can't subscribe to your blog and have your posts show up in my Google Reader. Arg! Hopefully Stacie's logic can change your mind. Love ya!