Friday, July 31, 2009

Name!!!

So we decided to give our baby boy a nickname until he is born so that we just wouldn't call him baby or boy or whatever. You get my point right?? Well now we have come up with what we are really are going to name him. And it has really been bugging me lately that our kids still call him baby Maks when really he has a totally different name. Weird I know since the nick name idea was mine. Well I was dealing with it until last night when we were at the dairy with Ben and he said "can't we just tell the kids his name so we don't have to call him Maks anymore?" I then realized that it was bothering Ben just as much as it was bothering me. Hallelujah!!! So we told our children "his" name. So if you want to know his name you will have to ask one of them. The funny thing about it is that they don't even remember his name most of the time!!! LOL

1 comments:

LoriAnn Grigg said...

What??=) I can't handle the suspense. Here I thought you were going to tell us and then you say, so you'll have to ask them. Well guess what? Next week when I come to the fair I'm going to do just that! =)he he I'll be there friday. see ya.