Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Overdue....

No I am not overdue to have our baby, but I am overdue for a new post!!! I can't find my camera and that is typically the reason I post, cause I have some new photos. Well not today. I just decided that I needed to get my rear in gear and keep up with my blog.

I am almost 31 weeks. Now that is so exciting. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has been. I just can't wait to meet our little guy and see who he looks like. He is such a joy to be pregnant with and I am always feeling him kick and move.

Briggs has been the most defiant child lately, PLEASE tell me this is just a faze..... I don't think I can handle this is whole life!!! We are constantly talking about respect and how we show people respect. I just get so frustrated some days...

Allysen is growing so fast and I can't believe that she is 5 1/2. She wanted me to make her a princess sash yesterday, so I did. Then she wanted to hand embroider words onto her sash too. I will have to post a pic when I find my camera. She did an awesome job!! Wow I can't believe she can already do this kind of stuff...

I love being a mom but feel I have few patience lately. I guess the only thing I can do is pray for patience everyday. Have a fabulous week everyone!!!

3 comments:

LoriAnn Grigg said...

31 weeks already. Wow, it's getting closer. So did you decide on a name, you probably already said but I forgot. I wish I was that far a long. I'm just starting. Well good luck. I'm excited to see you in a couple of weeks. Are you going to be at the fair? How are you feeling anyways?

LoriAnn Grigg said...

I'm due the first week of March. I have to wait until the first ultra sound to get the exact date. I'm in the can't eat wanna vommit stage. fun. fun. =) This time is worse than the girls. How do you take care of your two and be pregnant at the same time? any good advice?

Elizabeth said...

Silly girl... don't you know if you pray for patience every day then you will be given opportunities to develop it? My Mom use to always say "never, never pray for patience!" I'm sure you're doing an amazing job! Love you!